I’m deciding whether to make an offer now or wait for a clearer trend. In a small sample of Tokyo coastal properties listed from ¥32,440,000 to ¥48,650,000, prices moved down 1.6% and median marketing time was about 67 days. Condition made the average quite noisy, and local agents have given me different explanations.
I’m now looking for recent completed sales rather than asking prices. One point I still cannot settle is property tax: are buyers negotiating when the stated burden looks unattractive, or simply moving to another listing?
I’m now looking for recent completed sales rather than asking prices. One point I still cannot settle is property tax: are buyers negotiating when the stated burden looks unattractive, or simply moving to another listing?