jazzAndKite
Property manager
I would like to reach a value from the flat’s own evidence, but the broker’s yield appears to omit a substantial share of the owner’s costs. The Lagos property is a 1-bed new-build flat of about 210 m², asking NGN 1,031,000,000. Its light and location appeal to me, while the dated finishes and possible building-reserve contributions work against it.
There are three current listings and just one known completed transaction. I am reluctant to price all 210 m² at the same rate when so much space is attached to a single bedroom. How should the surplus area and updating work be treated?
I also need to establish the precise micro-location, remaining lease length, service charges, reserve position, parking allocation and outdoor space. Which of those would you resolve before placing much weight on the available comparisons? I will still commission a local appraisal before acting on a valuation.
There are three current listings and just one known completed transaction. I am reluctant to price all 210 m² at the same rate when so much space is attached to a single bedroom. How should the surplus area and updating work be treated?
I also need to establish the precise micro-location, remaining lease length, service charges, reserve position, parking allocation and outdoor space. Which of those would you resolve before placing much weight on the available comparisons? I will still commission a local appraisal before acting on a valuation.