I would rather compromise on décor than accept either a difficult commute or three bedrooms that do not function as separate rooms. I am looking to buy in Vienna or within a practical public-transport journey of it, with a maximum price of €289,800.
The property can need cosmetic updating, provided there is no substantial structural work demanding attention straight away. Please send the area, floor space, form of tenure, availability and details of how the three bedrooms are arranged. A floor plan would be especially useful, along with any available information about the building’s maintenance. I can then decide whether the location and condition justify viewing it.
The property can need cosmetic updating, provided there is no substantial structural work demanding attention straight away. Please send the area, floor space, form of tenure, availability and details of how the three bedrooms are arranged. A floor plan would be especially useful, along with any available information about the building’s maintenance. I can then decide whether the location and condition justify viewing it.