“Building inspection” is being used very loosely by the firms I have contacted. My specific concern is paying for a broad-sounding package that produces little independent evidence when a decision is due.
The property is a country home near Madrid at about €441,600. I need a quote that distinguishes the physical inspection from negotiation help and document coordination, with clear fees, exclusions and delivery times. It should also say who checks unresolved defects and paperwork through to closing.
What would you require in the report itself, and which parts demand knowledge of the particular council area? I am also trying to define the exact decision the inspection should support, the cash downside if access or specialist work is needed, and a fallback plan if important areas cannot be examined.
The property is a country home near Madrid at about €441,600. I need a quote that distinguishes the physical inspection from negotiation help and document coordination, with clear fees, exclusions and delivery times. It should also say who checks unresolved defects and paperwork through to closing.
What would you require in the report itself, and which parts demand knowledge of the particular council area? I am also trying to define the exact decision the inspection should support, the cash downside if access or specialist work is needed, and a fallback plan if important areas cannot be examined.