A tool stays on our shortlist only if it cuts work at the handoff between staff or systems. We have trialled lead capture, document management, viewing calendars and transaction-update products, but polished demonstrations have not made the choice any easier.
I want to test whether records pass across without retyping, whether permissions remain intact and whether everyone is working from the latest document. For example, if an address is corrected in one place, staff should not have to fix it again elsewhere. Which connection has genuinely reduced handling time in your workflow?
Support for several countries matters to us, as does commute-time information, although that data is useful only if it feeds into the main client record. I can set out the steps and tools we tested if needed.
I want to test whether records pass across without retyping, whether permissions remain intact and whether everyone is working from the latest document. For example, if an address is corrected in one place, staff should not have to fix it again elsewhere. Which connection has genuinely reduced handling time in your workflow?
Support for several countries matters to us, as does commute-time information, although that data is useful only if it feeds into the main client record. I can set out the steps and tools we tested if needed.