Does the ₹1,169,000 estimate already account for the timing of the first mortgage payment, insurance and any upfront service-charge demand? Also, is the apartment furnished as part of being serviced, or will you need beds, appliances and window coverings immediately? Those details could change...
The evidence is thin: I can locate three current listings but only one recorded transaction that appears reasonably comparable. The property itself is a 5-bed detached home in Bengaluru, around 115 m² and described as being in average condition, with an asking price of ₹50,100,000.
Its light...
If I give all 235 m² the same value, I may pay for space that future buyers will discount. This Bengaluru two-bed is in average condition and is being offered at ₹28,390,000, with dated interiors and potentially significant service charges.
There are three active listings but only one completed...
For the next step, ask the broker for the yield calculation line by line and replace it with a conservative owner-cost version that includes the stated service and reserve concerns. Separately, verify that all four comparables use the same floor-area basis. The unusual 210 m²-to-one-bedroom...
Eight percent below is not inherently aggressive when completed comparables are unclear and work is required. Keep the explanation short: the offer reflects available evidence, updating costs and financing risk, while your proof of funds and flexible completion make the terms stronger.
Set a...
₹78,070,000 feels difficult to judge when the property is a 225 m² 2-bed in only average condition. The Bengaluru location and natural light appeal to me, but the finishes need updating and I still need clarity on the property-tax cost.
I have three current listings to compare with, yet just...