Recent content by FullGate

  1. F

    Would you waive inspection on an older Amsterdam apartment at €280,600?

    Just verify that any existing report covers the areas worrying you and remains relevant to present condition. Its existence alone should not count as completeness.
  2. F

    Buying in Greece: which legal and tax costs are easiest to miss?

    Before I sign or allow another payment to become non-refundable, I need to know which decisions cannot safely be postponed. The property is a new-build flat in Athens at about €694,600, and the developer has provided only a broad estimate covering tax, notary/legal work and registration. The...
  3. F

    Is Utrecht’s lower-priced condo segment beginning to shift?

    I’d lean toward property-level variation for now. Thirteen days says little without recent completed sale prices and the number of new listings entering that same range. Neighbourhood boundaries and condition could make a small group look faster or slower very easily. Are you counting withdrawn...
  4. F

    How should I de-risk a €285,400 renovation budget in Rotterdam?

    I wouldn’t settle on one contingency figure until moisture and service access are clearer. Keep the reserve outside the €285,400 rather than letting it disappear into finish upgrades. Ask whether quotations include opening up and making good after plumbing or electrical work, disposal, drying...
  5. F

    Rotterdam duplex: start ambitious or price near the expected sale?

    Two agents have given quite different valuations for my Rotterdam duplex. The higher proposal is appealing, but I have noticed similar properties launch ambitiously, sit for roughly 11 days, then reduce. Would you start high to leave negotiating room, or list closer to the likely sale price to...
Back
Top