There is a caveat to grouping: don’t leave the schedule open-ended. Reply with what will be handled now, what is being combined, and a proposed access date. For entry and notice, follow the rules that apply in Quebec rather than relying on a generic landlord template.
For the next visit, give...
I’d go further: don’t treat S$1,226,000 as a meaningful financing threshold until completed sales cluster around it. Asking-price reductions may reflect ambitious initial pricing, not lower transaction values. For the next revision, a simple table by neighbourhood and property type—listing...
Hello from Singapore. I’m a landlord trying to understand apartments more systematically, especially transaction costs and the gap between advertised prices and completed deals. I’d like to compare Singapore with other markets without getting trapped in a local bubble. For those following...
The area definition is the first thing I’d resolve. Does the 185 m² represent enclosed internal space, or does it include terraces, balconies or other outdoor areas? Also establish whether parking is included and whether service charges apply. A price-per-square-metre comparison can be badly...
The wording can preserve the relationship: explain that comparable asking rents have moved, acknowledge the tenant’s reliable payment and care of the apartment, and give enough time to consider a specific proposal. I would avoid opening at THB 86,180 merely as a negotiating tactic if you would...
Run two written scenarios before committing: one with a clean inspection and one with several ordinary first-year repairs. In each, subtract the first mortgage payment, confirmed moving costs, any service charges due, essential furniture and urgent work from the €29,440. Keep the insurance...
When comparing those sales, try to match condition as well as size and location. A renovated duplex is not useful evidence for the credit amount unless you account for the difference. Before the response deadline, I’d make three numbers: the price you accept as-is, the maximum justified credit...
I wouldn’t automatically put lease length ahead of micro-location. If all four comparables have broadly similar tenure, the completed sale’s view, noise exposure and walking convenience may explain a substantial gap. Light is also easy to overvalue from a viewing unless you know the orientation...
“Coastal home” also needs clarifying. If this is a unit in a managed building, establish which external maintenance and insurance costs sit with the building and which remain yours; otherwise you may either omit costs or double-count them in the reserve. If it is not such a unit, exposure to...
Tariq is right that the project match comes first, but I wouldn’t push lease details too far down the list. A material difference in remaining lease can affect buyer perception and financing, although the effect depends on the property and current local practice.
I’d make a small comparison...
What does the quoted 85 m² include? A balcony or other outdoor space should not automatically carry the same value per square metre as the main living area. I’d also ask whether parking is included, what the service charges are, and whether the comparable has a similar floor, outlook and amount...
Seller motivation matters too. A seller with another credible buyer may reject any credit immediately, while one facing a slower sale might reconsider if the problem is documented. Keep the request narrow and attach the relevant finding rather than reopening the whole bargain. Financing proof...